TBF Feedback Form - 2018
1. Which of the following category best describes you?
Middle school student
Middle school teacher
High school student
High school teacher
Undergrad Naz College student
Graduate Naz College student
Naz College instructor/professor
Other - please specify in the space below:
2. What is your town/city?
3. What is your zip code?
4. Select the number of Teen Book Festivals you have attended:
1 - This is my first.
More than 5.
5. Consider WHAT THREE THINGS YOU LIKE BEST about the Festival?
Check TOP THREE Choices
Meeting Favorite Authors
Meeting New Authors
Seeing a Variety of Authors
Hearing the Author's Personal Story
Getting Author Autographs
Being on a College Campus
Meeting New People
Being with Teens from Other Schools
Having TBF Merchandise Options
Having Raffle/Door Prizes
The Festival is FREE for All Who Attend
Teens Are the Main Volunteers
Teens Get Priority Seating
Teens Are Treated as Most Important
The Day Doesn't Feel Like School
6. Tell us, why TBF is important? Can you name something specific about how it helped you as a *reader*?
7. Tell us more. Can you name something specific about how interacting with the authors helped you as a *writer*?
8. Other comments/suggestions to make TBF even better:
9. Did you serve as a volunteer today?
10. If you answered YES above, what was your volunteer job:
11. QUESTION for TEEN and ADULT AUTHOR ASSISTANTS ONLY: Why is it so important that you got to spend the entire day with an author? How did it make a difference in your life?
12. Type YES if you want to receive emails about future Teen Book Festival events and volunteer opportunities:
13. Type YES if you want to receive emails about Nazareth Programs/Applying for College:
14. Don't forget to give us your email
and be sure to check for Accuracy:
Do Not Fill This Out